Terms and Conditions
Windsor Circus School Inc. (“WCS”, “we”, “us”, “our”) have adopted these Terms and Conditions which apply to all circus classes, courses, memberships and workshops (“classes”) and all parties, birthdays, bachelor/bachelorette/stag/doe, and corporate events (“Functions”) booked by clients (“you”) at WCS. Phone: 519.800.4414 Email: [email protected]
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- All class packs, Unlimited contracts and memberships are non-refundable unless you are unable to continue the class for medical reasons and your doctor has signed our Medical and Compassionate Withdrawal Request Form (please email us for this form). The refund will then be pro-rata for the remainder of the course, from the point at which we receive and accept the completed Medical and Compassionate Withdrawal Request Form
- Reservations may be cancelled without penalty by up to 24 hours before the scheduled class by logging into your profile online. Members who cancel after the 24 hour window or do not show up for a scheduled class will be charged for the class.
- For unlimited members, a late cancel or no-show will result in a $10 fee.
- If a class you are signed up for is canceled due to weather, you will receive notification by email at least one hour prior. If a class you are signed up for is canceled due to unforeseen circumstances, we will notify you by email as soon as possible. All classes that are cancelled will be marked Cancelled on the schedule.
- If the class, workshop, course or event has to be interrupted or abandoned, no money will be refunded.
Class Fee Policy
- Class fees must be paid in full prior to the class commencement.
Transfer of Classes
- Single, and/or multiple classes purchased are for the sole use of the purchaser and may not be transferred from the person for whom they are purchased to any other group or individual. Classes are non-transferable.
Parties and Functions
- Parties and Functions can be booked on a 2-hour or 3-hour basis. A non-refundable 50% Deposit is required at the time of booking with the balance invoiced 7 days prior to the booking after final confirmation of number attending.
- A minimum of 4 weeks notice is required to cancel a Function. The Function 50% Deposit is non-refundable unless a notice of cancelation is made in writing 4 weeks prior to the function date. You are able to transfer your function to another date and time subject to availability. If you do not provide us with a minimum of 4 weeks written notice of cancellation, there is no refund or transfer on the Deposit under any circumstance.
Right of Refusal
- WCS reserves the right to refuse admission to the premises for any reason with or without notice.
Right to Alter Classes
- Classes run subject to bookings, management reserves the right to alter or change these at any time. Please see our website for current class rates and availability.
Terms and Conditions of Class Participation
Warm-ups and Late Comers
- All students are required to take part in the led warm-up for their class. If you have any medical reason that limits your ability to take part in the warm up please let us know and we will endeavour to support your needs.
- Please ensure you are in the gym area, changed and ready to begin, prior to your class start time. Latecomers may be admitted at the discretion of management and instructor/workshop leader.
- Each participant (parent/legal guardian for participants under 18 years of age) is required to sign a Liability Waiver/Indemnity Form prior to the commencement of his or her first class with WCS. Participants will not be allowed to participate in a class if they refuse to sign the Liability Waiver.
Adherence to the Rules and Instructions
- Safety and security of all participants is our highest concern. It is for that reason we have a zero-tolerance policy for anyone breaking the posted rules or failing to listen to the directions of instructors. All class participants must follow directions from instructors and rules listed on the Rules page at all times; this includes before and after class, and in Open Gyms. Failure to do so will result in being asked to leave the Class, Function, or Open Gym.
Recreational drugs, alcohol smoking, tobacco and chewing gum policy
- towards the use of recreational drugs, alcohol, smoking, tobacco product use and chewing gum in classes. If it is thought that you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs you will be asked to leave the class. You will also not be able to complete your course with us and you will not be able to apply for a refund or claim from us any costs, travel costs or other compensation.
- WCS reserves the right to terminate your booking with us if your behaviour is likely in our opinion to cause distress, damage, danger to persons or property; or to annoy other customers, employees or our partners. Please also see our policy above on Drugs and Alcohol.
Alteration of Terms and Conditions
- WCS reserves the right to change or alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and will post an updated version on our website: www.windsorcircusschool.com/terms
- At the end of a Circus Experience Day, we take a photo of the group for use on our Social Media, if you do not wish to be in this photo, please see an instructor prior to the photo being taken.
Spectators and Photography
- Spectators are very welcome and we have a lounge area to wait while all of our sessions are taking place. Tea and coffee is also available.
- Photography is permitted in classes for age 14+, but if you are taking photographs of someone other than yourself, you must have that person’s permission. In Youth Classes, it is possible for spectators to take photographs of their children, but not of other people’s children.
- WCS reserve the right to take photographs and video footage of class participants for the purposes of skills development and class promotion via print, social and web media. If you do not consent to your image or your child’s image being used, please email [email protected]
- By purchasing a class, you are confirming that you have read and understood these terms and conditions. By paying the class fees and attending a session, you take responsibility for any injury your or your child sustains, and understand that you or your child participate in our classes at your own risk.